Sunday, May 8, 2011

Movies


Movies is a time when one can escape their everyday lives and enter into a fantasy where you do not think of anything, but focus on the movie. My favorite movie of 2010-2011 was Scream 4. I went to the theaters to watch the movie with someone very special. At the moment a young lady and me were getting to know each other, and now we are in a relationship. Besides the memory if who I watched it with, I really enjoyed the movie. Scream 4 had me entertained the whole time because it had humor, action, and suspense. It was my first time watching a Scream movie so I was worried that I was not going to like it, but it came out to be the other way around. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. There was an anonymous killer in the movie so I was entertained trying to figure out who it was; it was a surprise when I found out who it was. Besides the plot of the movie that I loved, I really like the actors they chose for the movie roles.

My all-time favorite movie is The Matrix because it is filled with action and has a very interested, mind twist plot. I first time I watched the movie was with my uncle at his house because I couldn’t watch it at the movies since it was rated R. I was about 11 years old so I couldn’t understand what was going on in the movie but was thrilled with the action in the movie. After watching the movie I wanted to be like the main character, Neo. I was Neo that Halloween and consist on trying to do the moves Neo did in the movie. That is how I know its my favorite movie of all time because it influenced a lot and still to this day I sometimes try to walk on the walls. Everything about the movie is still so stunning to me because I always remember the first time I watched it and how astonished I was after watching the film. I do not know how many times I have watched the film but every time I watch it, it never gets old for me.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute how part of the reason you liked Scream 4 was who you saw it with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bring up an interesting point -- how your memories of a movie are affected by your surroundings when you first see it.

    ReplyDelete